TIME TABLE FOR SPM 2009~

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Salam~haaaaaaa da lame da sya x post blog~so~seems like im going to sit 4 my spm 4 dis year~im going to be a quite nerdy gurl~ngeh3~someone asked me~how about ur 1st test?how did u find the papers?pheww~for me,some papers were okay but some were extremely difficult..Anyway,that is behind us for now and we have a long wait before we find out how we fared~okay~4get about dat~dat is y i've planning about my time table 4 dis year~n thanxx to my teacher .......................... secret recipe coz u help me a lot~u're to kind to me~n i dont know how to pay it!!!phewww~4 my pen pal`s fren and my frens from irc world~hmmm~sya akan jrg ckit nk on9 if malam2 stat dis 1st april~ptg2 oke~:)but its ok~kalo nk cari~usha je myspace yehh~btw kalo nk cari sya leh la cari pd hari isnin~rabu~sabtu and ahad~tp petang sume~

pls//doakan kejayaan ku di dlm spm2009 9A`s aminnnnnnnnn..semoga cita2 dan impianku
selama ini akan termakbul~:))ku pohon sepuluh jari andai pernah menyakiti setiap org
diantara kamu sesungguhnye bibir ku ini tidak berniat utk menyakiti:))

0 comments:

Snow Effect